70% Olive Oil Buttermilk Handmade Bastille Soap Bar
Orange Essential Oil Scent
Smooth Creamy Lather
Scent Level 2
Cold Process Method
Medium Bar Approximately 3.5 oz.
This super mild & creamy rich buttermilk & olive oil soap is sure to smooth the driest of skin. Olive oil soap is super moisturizing, and the 10X orange essential oil smells juicy, ripe and delicious!
Olive Oil contains four major antioxidants which allow it to work as a cleanser, moisturizer, and protector of skin. Among these antioxidants are Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of this substance because it helps restore skin elasticity.
Coconut Oil is:
- an excellent skin moisturizer. Coconut oil melts on the skin as soon as you apply it, without leaving any kind of residues. It easily seeps into the skin pores, moisturizing deeply and thoroughly.
- the ideal deep cleanser. Coconut oil is a gentle, yet thorough cleanser. It softens the keratin caps and makes exfoliation much easier. The light, spreading texture of coconut oil enables it to seep into the hair follicles and dissolve the hardened sebum.
- an antibacterial shield. The antibacterial properties of coconut oil protect the skin from potential pathogens. More importantly, it can reduce the risk of bacterial infections worsening acne. It is mainly the lauric acid in the coconut oil that acts as the antibacterial agent.
- a force against fungal infections. The antimicrobial action of coconut oil extends to fungal infections of the skin too. Although many fungal infections are minor and self-limiting, they can be a big problem on the body.
- a treatment against facial wrinkles & helps to prevent premature aging. Even fine wrinkles can mar the youthful look of facial skin. Coconut oil can preserve the smoothness of the face by keeping it wrinkle-free. Premature aging of the skin is a result of oxidation stress due to UV rays, environmental pollution, and injuries caused to the skin by rough handling and use of harsh chemicals. Coconut oil can prevent premature aging in several ways. It is gentle on the skin as a moisturizer and exfoliates without abrading the skin. When used in soap, it can act as a physical barrier to dust and other environmental pollutants, while sealing in skin moisture.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Buttermilk, Distilled Water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Pureed Carrots, Orange Essential Oil.
Scent Level Index:
0 - No Scent
1 - Mild Scent
2 - Moderate Scent
3 - Strong Scent
4 - Extra Strong Scent
For external use only. Store in a dry area.
Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
*** Please note that all back orders require a 1-week cure time
before shipment. ***